Hey I have twenty minutes to post this! So its fast and dirty. You know what, forgive me, I had a baby a week ago and my life is crazy right now. I cant believe I’m writing anything right now at all.
This is part of the Solace Winter monthly WWE PPV predictions. Head on over to her blog to learn all about it:
Now the crazy thing is I still haven’t watched Money in the Bank. And because of the new infant, I have not been able to watch wrestling, any shows, since then. Which means I have no idea what is happening in any story lines. I’ll just take guesses and cross my fingers. That Jabroni prize is looking good right now.
- Dean Ambrose vs. Rob Van Dam Really? Is this for the US title? I want to see this match pretty bad, and that’s without knowing build up. I’m going to go Ambrose. Winner: Dean Ambrose.
- John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan I think its time for a change and no one has worked harder than Daniel Bryan. Winner: Daniel Bryan.
- CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar I like to give wins to full time wrestlers. Winner: CM Punk.
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian Really? Who has the title? There’s no way WWE is giving Christian a top title again. Winner: Del Rio.
- Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow I really have no idea what is going on. Winner: Damien Sandow.
- Kane vs. Bray Wyatt Get over the freaks! Winner: Bray Wyatt.
- Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big E Langston & AJ Lee Dolph is a face now?! Winner: Dolph and Kaitlyn.
- Natalya vs. Brie Bella Oh who fucking cares about the Bellas. Winner: Natalya.
- Will there be a MITB cash-in? No, next two questions are NA. 9a. Who? 9b. Is he successful?
- What move does the winner of the Natalya/Brie Bella match win with? I don’t know, who’s fraternizing with the more powerful person backstage? Um the Bella Implants of Doom.
- How many finishers will NOT finish matches during the entire PPV? (Note: Finishers are what Wikipedia has listed as finishers, Signature moves do not count) Wow this is an excellent question. Um…………. 5.
- Who will get pinned in the Mixed Tag Match? Kaitlyn.